We will only process your personal data in order to respond to your enquiry. Your details will be stored electronically but will not be passed on to any other organisations without your consent. For more information, refer to our privacy statement.
Dear Swanley Resident
In March 2018 there was a meeting in The Alexandra Suite about developing a Neighbourhood Plan for Swanley.
Following this meeting a Steering Group of residents and Town Councillors has been set up. This Steering Group created the questionnaire that was sent to every resident in the Town.
To help us look at the response of residents to the questionnaire and develop policies and proposals about the future development of land and buildings in Swanley, we are setting up some working groups to look at specific issues in the town.
We hope you might be interested in joining one to make sure that development in Swanley is guided by what residents and local businesses want. The groups are:
1. Our community and its natural environment - led by Sarah Perkins, resident.
2. Housing - led by Mark Fittock, resident and Hextable Parish Councillor.
3. Transport - led by Chris Prestedge resident.
4. Conservation and Heritage - Possibly led by Terry Morris of the History Society
5. Working and employment - led by Alan Dean, local business representative.
6. Recreation - lead by the Ryan Hayman a Town Council Park Manager
7. Community Health and Education Facilities - led by Martyn Jordan resident and retired head teacher.
If you are interested in any of these issues and want to join a relevant group please contact me by the 31st October 2018 on 01322 665855 or email email@example.com with your details and the group you are interested in and I will make sure you are invited to the meeting.