Swanley Town Council is dedicated to its residents; if Swanley Town Council cannot help with your enquiry we will always point you in the right direction. Below is a table to help give an indication of which Council is responsible for each subject.

Swanley Town CouncilSevenoaks District CouncilKent County Council
Community Events
Dog Bins – Emptying (THUR)
Fireworks  – see Events
Grass Verges – Maintenance
Pedham Play Area
Senior Passport to Leisure
Snow Clearances
Sport Facilities
Swanley Park
Swanley Recreation Ground
A to Z
Council Tax
Environmental Health
Health and Social Care
Leisure and Culture
Open Spaces
Planning Applications
Public Transport
A to Z
Birth Ceremonies and Deaths
Bus Passes
Education and Children
Family and Local History Resources
Fly Tipping (gov.uk)
Housing and Care Homes
Public Rights of Way
Roads and Travel
Street Lights

If you have any concerns about roads, potholes, street lighting, parking or fly tipping Kent County Council and highways can be contacted on 03000 41 81 81 or alternatively you can report the problem online at http://www.kent.gov.uk/roads-and-travel/report-a-problem where you can also track the report you’ve made and view its status.

For concerns about private parking around the Swanley Town Centre please contact Town & City parking who manages the car parks.

You can contact the Town and City parking via their website: www.townandcityparking.co.uk or alternatively you can phone on 0845 230 3081 for more details.