Democratic Services Officer
37 hour week – Circa SPC 6 £19,171.00 depending on experience. This role would also suit P/T or Job share
Main role of job:
- To provide democratic services support to all Council Members.
- To prepare reports on behalf of the Chief Executive and/or senior officers.
- To maintain up-to-date computer and manual filing systems as per the direction of the Chief Executive.
- Preparation of agendas and collation of reports for Council meetings.
- Minute taking at Council meetings and any other meetings at the request of the Chief Executive.
- Provide all Town Councillors with copies of documents as directed by the Chief Executive.
- Dictate or compose letters on behalf of the Chief Executive and Committees
- Maintenance of Town Council filing systems.
Closing date 25th September
Interviews 30th September
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01322 665855 and speak to
Assistant Town Clerk,
Swanley Town Council,
The Civic Centre,
St Marys Road,
Swanley, BR8 7BU
Tel: 01322 665855