The consultation is really important because it will help determine the priorities for Kent Police.
I would be most grateful if you could complete this survey and share it with your friends and family so that we get the broadest response possible.
Over the past five and a half years, progress has been made in tackling crime and antisocial behaviour in our county.
- I’ve helped recruit 665 more police officers and 50 more PCSOs.
- Crime fell by 5% last year.
- 101 waiting times are down.
- Gangs and violent criminals are being brought to justice.
- The cadet programme for young people has come back.
- And there’s more help for victims of crime.
I’m really keen to hear your views.
If there is anything that isn’t covered by this survey that you would like to contribute, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
These responses will shape the next Police and Crime Plan, so you’ll be helping make a big difference: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/PCC2021/